Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fresh

It's great to be able to get out on the tribs of Steelhead Alley during the mid-week for a day of fishing.  My buddy Greg decided to take the day off and asked me to get out on the water with him.  I agreed as long as I could go along for the ride for a change.  We piled in his car in the darkness of early morning and headed to Pennsylvania.  Our old friend Elk Creek was calling and we obliged her ring.

If you would like to see some of these fresh chromers in your hands...call me.  LET'S GO FISHIN'!

This little guy was hanging along side a newly fallen tree compliments of Sandy.  He kicked our day off nicely.

Shelves...look for shelves.  And when you find them, drift along them.  This fellow will be waiting for you.

Greg had seen enough fish in my hands.  A small green egg caught this hen's attention and he was on the board.

Greg had caught a fish out of this run earlier.  It was a challenging run because it was short, deep, and fast.  As we came back to the run, I told Greg I wanted to take one swing at it.  He told me I would need to get my bugger down quick.  Watch this....  I took the indicator off my line and made one cast just above the hole.  BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment