Saturday, August 16, 2014

From Grandpa...

Jacob's grandmother called me a few weeks ago. His grandfather passed several years ago and left Jacob some fly fishing gear. Now that he is about to turn 12, she wanted to get him some casting lessons so he could put the old fly rod to work. Of all of the stuff we do at Fisher of Men Outfitters, this is the stuff I live for! What a great time introducing the next generation of fly fishers to the sport. Jacob really took to casting quickly. Below are the feedback pictures I sent to Jacob this morning. These pictures are not staged. They are photos I take throughout the lesson as we work on each technique. This is the stuff I do for each casting lesson so that you have a way to better reflect on your lesson and make ongoing adjustments.

Are you ready to start casting or tweak your casting? Call me! LET'S GET CASTING!












No comments:

Post a Comment